Junior Suite Ionia n°6- Family room for 5 people
Multi-purpose family room, able to change from double to triple and / or quadruple and using an adjoining room, can accommodate up to 5 and / or six people, with an engaging green color. Equipped with an anteroom, is furnished, according to the uses of our structure, mixing the old with the new without exaggeration, the ancient to the modern. A comfortable sofa bed accompanies a royal desk and a wardrobe equally noble in posture and style. The balcony overlooks the garden directly in order to enjoy its essence in the best possible way.
all accommodations are air conditioned and with bathroom.
The bathrooms have hot water, shower (with emotional lights), and hairdryer.
On request we can provide you with a cot for babies, a stroller and a baby bus.
Upon arrival, each guest must deliver a valid identity document for the registrations required by current regulations. Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes a violation of the provisions of the Criminal Code and authorizes us to request immediate abandonment of the house without returning the deposit. The data you provide will be treated in full compliance with the laws in force and in any case according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and absolute protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms.
- The rooms have all been furnished with high quality furniture, Any damage to the furniture, to furnishings or equipment, once responsibility has been ascertained, must be compensated by the customer upon departure.
- The loss of the keys given in delivery will result in the payment of € 100,00 as compensation for changing locks;
Please, respecting the environment, please check that:
le luci, the TV and air conditioner as well as the bathroom taps are properly closed, before leaving the room. Do not throw material in the toilet that could clog it (diapers, pads or other) but use the special basket.
- It is not allowed to change the arrangement of the furniture inside the rooms.
- Check in: usually from hours 16,00, different times (quite flexible) must be agreed at the time of booking. Going to the facility without having warned about arrival time can cause delays. This problem cannot be a reason for complaints or claims for reimbursement.
Check out: strictly within hours 10,00. Different times must necessarily be agreed upon arrival.