Privacy N ° 1- Triple room for 3 people
Double room – with the possibility of transforming into double or triple – with an intimate and warm atmosphere.
Equipped with a sofa bed, it has a peculiar niche used as a desk obtained from the structure of an old fireplace and a whimsical chandelier placed in the center of the ceiling with a circular shape similar to a sun.
Attention to every detail, from the parquet to the bathroom lights, it's a pretty corner, discreet and comfortable.
Upon arrival, each guest must deliver a valid identity document for the registrations required by current regulations. Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes a violation of the provisions of the Criminal Code and authorizes us to request immediate abandonment of the house without returning the deposit. The data you provide will be treated in full compliance with the laws in force and in any case according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and absolute protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms.
- The rooms have all been furnished with high quality furniture, Any damage to the furniture, to furnishings or equipment, once responsibility has been ascertained, must be compensated by the customer upon departure.
- The loss of the keys given in delivery will result in the payment of € 100,00 as compensation for changing locks;
Please, respecting the environment, please check that:
le luci, the TV and air conditioner as well as the bathroom taps are properly closed, before leaving the room. Do not throw material in the toilet that could clog it (diapers, pads or other) but use the special basket.
- It is not allowed to change the arrangement of the furniture inside the rooms.
- Check in: usually from hours 16,00, different times (quite flexible) must be agreed at the time of booking. Going to the facility without having warned about arrival time can cause delays. This problem cannot be a reason for complaints or claims for reimbursement.
Check out: strictly within hours 10,00. Different times must necessarily be agreed upon arrival.